Accuser in Duke rape case is pregnant.

Tux of Borg

I think it is an exaggeration to say that the three guys have had their lives ruined. I doubt most people could name the defendants or would recognize them. Duke lacrosse and the coach were seriously hosed and the families of the accused are wasting money on defense attorneys for a bogus case but these guys will get their lives back.

So nobody does background checks in the interview process? Credit checks? Criminal checks?

Regardless of their innocence, they've been tainted by this whore. Color it any way you want scrapper. :censored:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So nobody does background checks in the interview process? Credit checks? Criminal checks?

Regardless of their innocence, they've been tainted by this whore. Color it any way you want scrapper. :censored:

Color it? How have I colored it? What happened to them sucks and is unfair. Nifong deserves to be disbarred. But their lives have hardly been ruined. This is nothing like what happened to Richard Jewel. How has this affected their credit? How does this appear on their "criminal record" since they haven't been convicted of anything?

I think it is an exaggeration to say that the three guys have had their lives ruined. I doubt most people could name the defendants or would recognize them. Duke lacrosse and the coach were seriously hosed and the families of the accused are wasting money on defense attorneys for a bogus case but these guys will get their lives back.

ok they are probably going to be limited and haunted by this in job search as the one kid already lost out on a couple opportunities. These guys will have to live with people talking about them for quite a while being blacklisted as "sexual offenders" regardless of the "victim" being completely full of it (Look at Kobe for an exmaple). Anytime you are accused of this type of crime you become limited and people will talk behind these guys backs about this and say "yeah i heard that this guy raped a chick". Yeah, i think that these guys will end up long term in good shape but for the next few years they will encounter a lot of criticism.

The Duke LaX program is going to need a lot of help to restore its prestige too, and the coach got screwed. Overall Nifong and this ho really screwed up a good thing for a community, a school, a team, and three college kids.

I think it is an exaggeration to say that the three guys have had their lives ruined.

Perhaps, but I think it is probably safe to say that their educational experience is in ruins.

This will color their entire undergraduate experience for the rest of their lives.

You can't get that back.

Of course it isn't as bad as having your testicles dipped in boiling oil, but it is still not a desirable

experience.

Color it? How have I colored it? What happened to them sucks and is unfair. Nifong deserves to be disbarred. But their lives have hardly been ruined. This is nothing like what happened to Richard Jewel. How has this affected their credit? How does this appear on their "criminal record" since they haven't been convicted of anything?

Ask OJ how his life has been since being found not guilty.

Ask OJ how his life has been since being found not guilty.

Quite a bit different since most everyone knew OJ and recognized OJ. Most people can't name or recognize any of these guys. There was a fair amount of evidence tying OJ to a murder. This case seems to be regarded as a national joke with most people wondering just how long this idiot prosecutor will make a fool of himself.