You got it wrong! "Who Blew It!". Who wrecked

Oneonta Buffalo Fan

Sweet Jesus, I hate Tom Brady and the entire Dallas Cowboy team - may they all die from Ebola by bleeding from their eyes...

Brady, the wonderboy everyone says is on par with, if not better than the likes of Montana, puts up a miserable 5 points for me. I'M OK, because I'm up by a whopping 46 points with only Drew Brees to play against. Dallas looks like a bunch of schoolgirls out there (seriously, did they make ANY plays on defense?) and Brees puts up 51 :thumbsup: points! I lose my 1st round playoff game and a shot at the loot after finishing 3 games ahead of anyone else over the regular season. I'm so pissed right now I can barely think. :nana::lol:

Sweet Jesus, I hate Tom Brady and the entire Dallas Cowboy team - may they all die from Ebola by bleeding from their eyes...

Brady, the wonderboy everyone says is on par with, if not better than the likes of Montana, puts up a miserable 5 points for me. I'M OK, because I'm up by a whopping 46 points with only Drew Brees to play against. Dallas looks like a bunch of schoolgirls out there (seriously, did they make ANY plays on defense?) and Brees puts up 51  :thumbsup:  points! I lose my 1st round playoff game and a shot at the loot after finishing 3 games ahead of anyone else over the regular season. I'm so pissed right now I can barely think.  :beer:  :(

862750[/snapback]

I had the chance to start Brady over Romo to play along with Brees. Both Romo and Brady did bad this week but Romo got 7 points and Brady got -2 points. Good thing I started Romo and I'm so happy I took the chance on Brees.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.