Which QBs to start

Arkady Renko

I have the following QBs: Trent Green, Jake Delhomme, Alex Smith, Matt Hasselback

Currently, my plan is to start Alex Smith and Matt Hasselback b/c Smith is starting against GB and Hasselback is starting against Arizona.

Trent Green is facing Baltimore and Delhomme is facing the NYG.

Any thoughts?

I have the following QBs: Trent Green, Jake Delhomme, Alex Smith, Matt Hasselback

Currently, my plan is to start Alex Smith and Matt Hasselback b/c Smith is starting against GB and Hasselback is starting against Arizona.

Any thoughts?

858852[/snapback]

Hasselbeck. Do you want your season riding on Alex Smith? I don't trust his receivers, either.

Any thoughts?

858852[/snapback]

Well, last week, BAL's cb's took a beating from the B'gals wideouts - 18 out of 21 Palmer completions went to C. Johnson and TJ Houshmanzadeh.

And Green tossed 4 tds in their 28 - 31 OT loss to CLE. IIRC, KC is generally good at home, too. And probably smarting over last week's loss.

I don't know if you saw the BAL at CIN game, but BAL looked pretty flat on both sides of the ball.

But I think Hasselback is a solid pick.

Based on what I have heard so far...

I have replaced Smith w/ Trent Green. W/ Delhomme's possible benching/injury. It seems like it's just a question of starting which 2 of the 3: Trent Green, Hasselbeck, Smith.

Right now: Green and Hasselbeck are my two starters.

859107[/snapback]

:w00t: Missed that. So you need two, huh? Since Delhomme is likely out, I'd go Smith. I think his matchup will be more up and down the field.

Good luck either way.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.