[ot] Back from the game...

udonkey

We made it back from Niagara Falls around 7pm this evening. Despite the Bills loss, definitely a great trip...

Some of the highlights:

- Arrived ~5pm on Saturday at our hotel in Niagara Falls. Our reservation was at the Days Inn Fallsview, but we were notified that due to the fact that we were staying two nights, the hotel management had to move us to the Hilton next door because they were undergoing some maintenance Sunday night. Not shabby at all...moved from a total dump (but a bargain) to the 17th floor of the Hilton with a view of the falls...all for the same price!

- Went out in NF on Saturday night - went to Clifton Hill to relive some of the craziness that my buddies and I experienced the last time we were there 5 years ago. Several of the younger people (ladies) that we ran into told us to go to Boston Pizza. Ordered a pitcher, nearly crapped when the bartender said $32, then realized that the thing was a MONSTER....4 liters of beer. After a couple of those and a few rounds of shots, we were doing pretty good.

- Decided for a change on scenery on Sunday morning (we'll be back next time, Hammer) so we parked in Lot 1 for the first time in a couple of seasons. Worked out well, as we ended up talking to the guys next to us to find out that they're posters on TSW as well...I forget your name(s) on here, but be sure to say hi sometime. Also made it over to say hi to Jack and Lori, saw Kenny and the Pinto, but missed Nick in England...hopefully he had a great time and a safe trip home.

All in all, another great trip to WNY. It might be my last for the season, so we made it a good one.