JetNation Wants You!!!

Smizzy

Indeed, but what does this team really have to play for at this point? This is usually the time where the Bills of recent years fold up shop.

I'd expect that trend to continue, given how well the Jets have been playing.

Of course, the Bills CAN and COULD win this game, I just don't think it's likely. The Meadowlands has never been nice to the Bills.

858846[/snapback]

Well, these players didn't do that last year -- they beat the Bengals and should have beaten the Jets if it weren't for Kelly Holcomb and his favorite receiver, Ty Law.

I think with better coaching you'll see the same effort and better results.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is McGahee playing this week? Full work load?

860955[/snapback]

Willis 'Botard' McGahee will possibly play this week, we here at Two Bills Drive do not condone such choices on behalf of the coaching staff however. I think most of us would be quite happy were Shaud Williams to get 30+ touches this game.

Willis 'Botard' McGahee will possibly play this week, we here at Two Bills Drive do not condone such choices on behalf of the coaching staff however.  I think most of us would be quite happy were Shaud Williams to get 30+ touches this game.

860985[/snapback]

I'd be happy if Lionel Gates was still on the roster rather than Shaud, although Shaud would occupy a little less space on the bench.

Jets 30, Bills 17

857598[/snapback]

Sorry don't see that kind of scoring as most Bill's games are decided by 7 points or less. What I do see is a game decided by what is called home field advantage ,or in plain english NFL officiating.

The powers to be want the big market ( Boston/ NYC- Beli/Mang) showdown for the ratings money. Don't buy it, watch the game.