Trading

When are people on hear gonna get the hint that you do not trade within the division. If I shopped McGahee around it would be towards Texas, Florida, California, those type of places.

855813[/snapback]

Why? Are you afraid to face him? I'm sure not. Maroney/Dillon and ronnie brown scare me more than mcgahee would.

Why? Are you afraid to face him? I'm sure not. Maroney/Dillon and ronnie brown scare me more than mcgahee would.

855816[/snapback]

No Jets rbs. Nah, just kidding. Maroney/Dillion are a great duo. They work so well together. Why don't we have that? The Bills should shop for a pounding Rb like Brandon Jacobs or Marion Barber. A guy that takes goal line carries.

855816[/snapback]

Do you remeber TD's rnd 1 pick to to NE for Drew? Remember the guy in game 1 who sacked JP for a safety, which was possibly the losing two points, yeah it was that draft pick.

Do you remeber TD's rnd 1 pick to to NE for Drew? Remember the guy in game 1 who sacked JP for a safety, which was possibly the losing two points, yeah it was that draft pick.

855831[/snapback]

I don't understand your point.

I don't understand your point.

855836[/snapback]

Oh God! We lost a divisional game to the new top rival New England Patriots in week #1 this year. The guy who got that safety that allowed New England the two point win was the first round draft pick New England got when Drew Bledsoe came to Buffalo. It may come back to haunt us again. So again I say no trading within the division.

When are people on hear gonna get the hint that you do not trade within the division. If I shopped McGahee around it would be towards Texas, Florida, California, those type of places.

855813[/snapback]

You'll have to shop hard. I doubt too many GM's would offer much for him. He'd be a perfect fit for the Raiders. They like to sign guys for big money that aren't worth it.

Oh God! We lost a divisional game to the new top rival New England Patriots in week #1 this year. The guy who got that safety that allowed New England the two point win was the first round draft pick New England got when Drew Bledsoe came to Buffalo. It may come back to haunt us again. So again I say no trading within the division.

855842[/snapback]

So your original post talks about mcgahee and now it turns into draft picks?

By the way, lawyer milloy (although not traded) went right from the patriots to the bills. It didn't seem to hurt their team too much.

Basically, I don't mind trading in the division or letting former players go to other teams in the division, unless they are a difference maker.

Mcgahee is just "there."

855813[/snapback]

Yes you do...you want to improve your team. What the other team, in your division or not, does with their acquisition is their own business.

Don't put the cart before the horse...