Official Gameday Thread

Frez

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why did SD get two timeouts ??  They brought the chains out....so they gave SD back one...

but the clock started with Bills only having 10 on the playclock....

so SD basically got a free timeout...

am i missing something here??

855059[/snapback]

Can someone explain to me what is up??

Gosh, this has been tough to watch, even the last play of the half.

I guess some good news is Takeo Spikes seems to be regaining some form.

855075[/snapback]

Yep, and LT is averaging 10 yards per carry.

Wonder what it would be like if Takeo wasn't in form.

Jauron should be peeling the paint off the walls in the locker room, Say something inspirational Dick

855079[/snapback]

Why?

I wouldn't listen if I was a player.

He is a big reason for us being in this hole.

I think it's hilarious that we are trying to get in FG range now!  FLMAO!!!!!  :thumbsup:

855064[/snapback]

Exactly; if you won't take risk with 2 minutes to play why take one with 20 seconds? The coaching is killing this team as they seem to go into a shell. I mean the pass blocking has been adequate while the run game has sucked and I don't know why they haven't spread this team out and given Lee, Parrish, or Reed more opportunities to catch the ball and get RAC yards.

Can someone explain to me what is up??

855074[/snapback]

Chargers are the real deal ..some bad refing we had a sack fumble rec. called rivers down then gates gets generous spot on 3rd chargers punch us in the face anyways ...they are making the plays ....to many weapons to cover everyone ...real bad field position for us great for them ...

Not looking good thats about it .......

chargers are the real deal thats for sure :thumbsup:

Did know he was the one executing the plays, and missing tackles, droping passes. :thumbsup:

855085[/snapback]

Nope, he isn't.

He is the one managing the game like a retard though.

He is doing as much as a coach can do, to prevent his team from having a shot a winning.

Coaching not lack of a running game has killed us! Did anyone expect us to run against SD defense. I think we all expected the coaching to play aggressive and go for the win. This is hard to watch. JP is getting protection. If we dont come out and play like we are 17 points down I will have completely lost confidence in this coaching staff.

TKO is making plays becasue he is back in his original position, has nothing to do with getting his ability back.

No Parrish in the gameplan. Why?

No blitz Why?

No nobuddle Why?

Why are we calling plays to keep it close!!!! Frustrated!!!