Concerned? Now I know how it feels.

johnk

We could break him in half.

Man if I was Tikeo or Londond, I'd be lookign forward to playing against LT, just to put the guy in his place.

853759[/snapback]

It would be great if it was like the game we played against Seattle two years ago, where we held Shaun Alexander to something like 13 yards, after the ESPN hype machine said he resembled that of a god.

It would be great if it was like the game we played against Seattle two years ago, where we held Shaun Alexander to something like 13 yards, after the ESPN hype machine said he resembled that of a god.

853765[/snapback]

The problem is that LT actually is as good as they're saying he is. I don't know why it took ESPN so long to catch on to the fact that no other back comes close, because its been that way for several years now.

The problem is that LT actually is as good as they're saying he is. I don't know why it took ESPN so long to catch on to the fact that no other back comes close, because its been that way for several years now.

853769[/snapback]

Oh i know, he is a stellar back. But i think it would be great if we held him to sh-- for yardage and a zero in the TD column for passing, rushing, and receiving....We are so !@#$.