Did anyone notice...

Heels20X6

I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere else but did anyone see JPs face in the huddle right after the kick return with 30 seconds left? I'm no lip reader but he had this look of confidence on his face and it seemed like he was telling the guys: "Don't worry, we got this". Right after I saw that I turned to my friend and said we're going to win this game.

In all the progress, JP has shown, this is what blew me away. His confidence in the huddle shows he's starting to believe in himself. Like he can win us games on his own.

I know it's early but I like what I'm seeing.

Let's start Nall though. :lol:

I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere else but did anyone see JPs face in the huddle right after the kick return with 30 seconds left?  I'm no lip reader but he had this look of confidence on his face and it seemed like he was telling the guys: "Don't worry, we got this".  Right after I saw that I turned to my friend and said we're going to win this game.

In all the progress, JP has shown, this is what blew me away.  His confidence in the huddle shows he's starting to believe in himself.  Like he can win us games on his own.

I know it's early but I like what I'm seeing.

Let's start Nall though.  :lol:

849539[/snapback]

wow I just wrote the exact same thing..