What? No Clements thread this week?

Actually no. Well other than this one. I wasnt able to see much of the game (except for on the redzone channel) so I cant really comment. Anyone else see the game and how he played? Well anyway. Few questions for those who were able to watch the game:

1. What exactly was going on with the run D? Were they simply being beat off of the snap? Were most of the running plays straight up the middle or to the outside?

2. On the horrid INT by Losman, was he hit right as he let the ball go (I only saw the ball in the air)

3. How did Garrard look overall?

Other than that ... GO BILLS! Great win.

Clements allowed one grab and that was on the Jags last drive....He was shutdown once again......

1. The same as always...Alot of DE over persuring......

2. Losman stepped up in the pocket, and Fowler was backing up and they bumped each other as he was releasing it...

3. Garrard is ok....but ill take Losman over him anyday

Actually no. Well other than this one. I wasnt able to see much of the game (except for on the redzone channel) so I cant really comment. Anyone else see the game and how he played? Well anyway. Few questions for those who were able to watch the game:

1. What exactly was going on with the run D? Were they simply being beat off of the snap? Were most of the running plays straight up the middle or to the outside?

2. On the horrid INT by Losman, was he hit right as he let the ball go (I only saw the ball in the air)

3. How did Garrard look overall?

Other than that ... GO BILLS! Great win.

848533[/snapback]

Clements was great for the most part and from what I saw only gave up 1 completion all game. Locked down Wilford.

1. They just werent penetrating gaps in the 1st half, and poor tackling. only standard 7 man front. Good adjustments in the 2nd half taking mcgee out and putting wire in and playing 8 in the box on run downs led to better production from the run d.

2. Not really sure I didn't get a great look at it either.

3. I thought garrard looked pretty good, for the most part the secondary had good coverage all game. Garrard did a lot to keep plays alive rolling out. I honestly thought theyd run a lot more play action to take advantage of the running game they had going.

In the first quarter I saw several plays where a Bills player was in position to stop the RB at the LOS but failed to make the tackle, in the second quarter they owned us, straight up the middle overpowering everything in sight.

Fewell made adjustments and overall we were able to contain them until they started running draw plays at the end of the 4th quarter.

On the int from Losman, he had Evans 5 steps ahead on both the corner and the safety. Preston (I think) bumped him trying shield a defender and the ball died in the air.

Garrard looked ok, had a great play (or horrid play by our D) that set up the Jones TD. Nothing special, though.