what a great game!

jdubs

I think I scared a couple people in the bar after that last touch down :doh:

I thought the offensive line played exceptionally well today. I know I've bashed them in the past but I love the moves they've made and it' gives us a lot of young talent up front. I would like to give kudos to the offensive line today for giving JP the time to throw the ball and make such accurate throws. Did you guys see the replays of those bombs to Evans!? They were perfectly thrown. That interception was stupid, but it's a mistake that will go away with more time.

This is just things to come if you can see what happens when the O line gives the QB time to make throws. JP bashers can say what they want but they cannot deny a couple of things.

1. This IS JP's best game so far. Ever.

2. The game winning TD was simply amazing.

3. The line gave JP the time to throw all day.

Now what is the outcome of that? :pirate:

JP sucks. My grandmother could have made that first pass to Evans. The second touchdown to Evans was a total fluke due to blown coverage. Only JP would have thrown that pass deep in his own end for 6 the other way. Peyton Manning never has any picks returned for TDs due to bad decisions.

The D sucks. Clements was lucky to get that first INT. Any competent NFL receiver would have taken the ball away and run it in for a TD.

We have no running game. Anthony Thomas shouldn't be in the NFL.

Our O-line sucks. JP had less than 10 seconds to throw every down he dropped back today.

The posters on TBD know more than every NFL coach. We should take their recommendations for play calling on every play. Everything Jauron and his staff call, no matter what the down, is terrible for its down and distance.

I'm going to go root for another team.

/sarcasm off