St. Louis Cardinals conversion form

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That would be Chicago and New York.  No place better to watch a game then Wrigley or Yankee Stadium.  And yes I have been to Bush Stadium and been to Fenway many, many times.  I have been to most ball parks.

61051[/snapback]

Boston and St Louis are the most passionate and knowledgable baseball fans. Don't believe me. Ask a player or a beat writer.

I live in Chicago at the moment. Wrigley Field might be a great place to watch a game but it's more like one big cocktail party. the fans are less concerned with wins and losses too.

Yankee Stadium is a great place to watch a game but the neighborhood is a war zone and frankly te fanbase is spoiled and full of bandwagoners who wouldn't know a balk from a wild pitch.

The fanbase of the Yankees disappeared before 1995 too. check the attendance figures and the TV ratings. Most people were Mets fans.

St Louis and Boston have never given up supporting their teams and their passion is second to none.

Boston and St Louis are the most passionate and knowledgable baseball fans. Don't believe me. Ask a player or a beat writer.

I live in Chicago at the moment. Wrigley Field might be a great place to watch a game but it's more like one big cocktail party. the fans are less concerned with wins and losses too.

Yankee Stadium is a great place to watch a game but the neighborhood is a war zone and frankly te fanbase is spoiled and full of bandwagoners who wouldn't know a balk from a wild pitch.

The fanbase of the Yankees disappeared before 1995 too.  check the attendance figures and the TV ratings. Most people were Mets fans.

St Louis and Boston have never given up supporting their teams and their passion is second to none.

61134[/snapback]

Guest?

I'm sure that was a passionate fan post.

I always support my team. Besides the St. Louis Cardinals have not significantly accomplished anything yet. Just wait until roger clemmens gets to shut the team down. You wont be on this board that much.

GO ASTROS.

GO YANKEES

The Cardinals are a great team....no one disputes that...however they haven't won stevestojan.....if they win the big one, then you can gloat and talk your smack...they are kicking the crap out of a horseshit team (yes the dodgers made the playoffs but c'mon they are not a good team)....FUG THE J-E-T-S!!!!!