jp bashers & jp fanclub - let's make amends

jdubs

Ok so JP & his fanclub (myself included) have hereby decided to make amends with the JP bashers. JP is willing to mow your lawn, do your dishes, hang out at your dorm room parties if you'll support him and his merry men (but if you're not careful he may just steal your daughter). Anyways, that's besides the point. The point is my fine friends, we're all here for one thing.

So let's just agree to disagree. And then let's agree to not disagree that no matter how bad our team is, we'll still love em (kinda like that red headed stepchild).

This post was brought to you by Sierra Nevada pale ale.

Oh yea, and GO BILLS!

Ok so JP & his fanclub (myself included) have hereby decided to make amends with the JP bashers.  JP is willing to mow your lawn, do your dishes, hang out at your dorm room parties if you'll support him and his merry men (but if you're not careful he may just steal your daughter).  Anyways, that's besides the point.  The point is my fine friends, we're all here for one thing. 

So let's just agree to disagree.  And then let's agree to not disagree that no matter how bad our team is, we'll still love em (kinda like that red headed stepchild).

This post was brought to you by Sierra Nevada pale ale.

Oh yea, and GO BILLS!

840440[/snapback]

I wondered what was going on here until I saw the Sierra Nevada referred to.