A.J. Smith

So here we are again talking about RW ponying up the $$$'s. You must be very young. RW had one of the highest if not the hightest pay rolls in the league in the 90's.

The BB are about in the middle with the salary cap.

How many P Prices are out there that jump at the money and are still just average players. Or should we go out and pay for players like Super Bowl MVP Larry Brown.

Dan Synder looks real good shining all of his SB trophies after what he has spent.

Oh Yea. There is one more thing. HELLO,THERE IS A SALARY CAP. So if RW has a couple of extra $$'s he should spend them on SOME GUY that you think he should get.

Oh Yea that's right you are going to buy the team and spend the money. Give me a break.

Love ya

You're wrong.

My relatives in Atlanta lived in Wade's neightborhood and I had a chance to talk to him a few times. Wade planned to replace Ronnie Jones with a new ST coordinator but was going to retain Jones as a defensive assistant. Ralph had no problems with that.

The true issue that split them apart was Rob Johnson. Ralph Wilson had invested $25M in his QB of the future and wanted to see what he could do. Wade and (then, and now current QB coach) Turk Schonert had fully given up on Rob Johnson and wanted to cut him and go with Flutie for the upcoming season. That's what ultimately drove Ralph over the edge in firing him. Also mind you it wasn't Wade's call to start RJ for the playoff game. It was RWs all the way.

I'd get arrested for writing bad checks. Wade was fired for insubordination for refusing to fire Ronnie Jones...well-known fact...I've never seen any evidence to say that the story was a lie.

838336[/snapback]

One of the first indications that this franchise was heading back to sucking big time was that absolute assinine firing of Bruce DeHaven after Home-Run-Throw-Forward.

An excellent special teams coach was thrown under the bus for a play the refs blew and we were left with the Ronnie Jones debacle and the downward spiral that ensued.

RTB