First Drive 3-3 converting 3rd Down...

AnthonyF

get another first down by pass interference and then we get to the 10 yard line and raise the white flag... Tired of the scared of int crap. Have we thrown one pass in the endzone yet this season or an int deep in opposing territory?

We then proceed to call 3 pass plays the rest of the half.

Oh yea it's JP's fault.

Then my favorite -8 yards on 11 redzone palys. Only 3 were passes and it was JP's lousy hand off plays that cost us the other yards.

I have wondered to myself how a team can exploit a CB like Jason David ALL the way down the field and NOT go back to the well anymore the WHOLE GAME!! Lee Evans OWNED HIM throughout the entire 1st quarter, however, I guess it wasn't deemed neccessary to success on Sunday! Just curious......

get another first down by pass interference and then we get to the 10 yard line and raise the white flag...  Tired of the scared of int crap.  Have we thrown one pass in the endzone yet this season or an int deep in opposing territory?

We then proceed to call 3 pass plays the rest of the half.

Oh yea it's JP's fault.

Then my favorite -8 yards on 11 redzone palys.  Only 3 were passes and it was JP's lousy hand off plays that cost us the other yards.

836073[/snapback]

JP had a rollout to Reed for a TD against the Dolphins and I think Peerless had an 8 yard score, and Ryan Neufeld.

JP had a rollout to Reed for a TD against the Dolphins and I think Peerless had an 8 yard score, and Ryan Neufeld.

836290[/snapback]

Neufeld was actually thrown in the end zone, but Peerless caught a swing and broke 2-3 tackles and got it in. Evans may have caught one in the endzone, Parrish twice have all run it in.

I can seldom remember a throw, when in the red zone, thrown into the end zone.

That is pathetic.

Neufeld was actually thrown in the end zone, but Peerless caught a swing and broke 2-3 tackles and got it in.  Evans may have caught one in the endzone, Parrish twice have all run it in.

I can seldom remember a throw, when in the red zone, thrown into the end zone.

That is pathetic.

836369[/snapback]

I agree with you, but what I find more pathetic is that London Flecther has more TD's than Willis. The lack of throws in the endzone can be excused because our team's identity is solid D and wear them down with the run. However, with that mentality what is inexcusable is that we have 4 rushing TD's (2 A-Train, 1 Willis, 1 JP) in 9 games.