3 step drop

fakeeyed

im pretty sure i seen this work a few times today. if our oline sucks (it does), get rid of the ball quick. if jp holds on to the ball too long (he does, but im still blaming our oline for the bulk of it), quick routes will make him get rid of it.

that, and almost every play peyton has a guy just waiting for a dump off. if our te's and rb's didnt have to block every pass play, we might have an extra guy standing around too.

im pretty sure i seen this work a few times today. if our oline sucks (it does), get rid of the ball quick. if jp holds on to the ball too long (he does, but im still blaming our oline for the bulk of it), quick routes will make him get rid of it.

that, and almost every play peyton has a guy just waiting for a dump off. if our te's and rb's didnt have to block every pass play, we might have an extra guy standing around too.

834966[/snapback]

Your solution is one that I was hoping that the paid coaches (they make way more money than I do) would have realized after the Jets game. Even if the WR's can't get open the occasional 3 step drop forces the corners to play a bit tighter leaving the possibility open for a double move by the WR to get open downfield.

Your solution is almost too right and too simple for these coaches.

LOL...three step drop...yeah....THAT will solve it all.

Whats next? Youre going to speculate that he needs a headband?

835009[/snapback]

Why LOL man? It's worth a try, if the O-line can't give a QB time then you have to modify the game plan. Some 3 step drops or dump the dang ball off the the HB.

Maybe the head band is the key or perhaps JP could ride that enormous trikey in your profile picture?? That thing looks sweet, can it get rippin or what?