Could you see Seneca Wallace as the qb

Seneca Wallace?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Seneca Wallace?

• Yes
    • No

I am a Hawks season ticket holder (Bills too). I like Seneca but I am not sure he's a starter. I loved him last year when he caught a pass as a wide receiver...still not sure he could start. But if he did, it wouldn't be at Buffalo. The Bills keep getting goofy head coaches who lack creativity. And on the few occasions when they do think outside the box, their timing sucks (like Jauron and his dumbass "trick plays" that he calls when it's not really needed....and they almost always blow up). The Bills need a spark, but I am not sure I'd put all that on Seneca.

Now, Hamden....he might work out.

Yeah, just what we need, another career backup who plays a few decent games. I remember just a few short years ago when everybody was on Volek's crank. Hmmm..  <_<

835598[/snapback]

I hope I'm not critizing your quote, but that Quran thing, sounded pretty far out..

Turns out it is. Totally made up. I guess it's been doin the internet rounds lately.

I am a Hawks season ticket holder (Bills too).  I like Seneca but I am not sure he's a starter.  I loved him last year when he caught a pass as a wide receiver...still not sure he could start.  But if he did, it wouldn't be at Buffalo.  The Bills keep getting goofy head coaches who lack creativity.  And on the few occasions when they do think outside the box, their timing sucks (like Jauron and his dumbass "trick plays" that he calls when it's not really needed....and they almost always blow up).  The Bills need a spark, but I am not sure I'd put all that on Seneca.

Now, Hamden....he might work out.

837403[/snapback]

I'll go along with this. I watched Seneca while I was at Iowa State and hewas the QB then. very mobile, and against less than stellar programs, he looked pretty good. Whenever he faced a decent defense, he was less than adequate. I would want to see him perform over a longer period of time and against a variety of defenses before anointing an NFL long term starter. His game and strengths are so different from Hasselbecks, that may be why people are seeing his success and are enamored of his performance.

Why the people on this board are so hung up on trying to find the next Kurt Warner hat is backing some team is beyond me.

Yeah, just what we need, another career backup who plays a few decent games. I remember just a few short years ago when everybody was on Volek's crank. Hmmm..  :lol:

835598[/snapback]

Volek would have been great to have. What gives you any indication that he wouldn't? He only fear with him is that he wanted to be a back-up, which is pathetic.