Best Place To Go to an Away Game

coywire27

We just got back from the game, and let me tell you, my family (my wife and 2 yr old) had a great experience - now let me tell you we also went to the Chicago game as well - the Chicago fans were drunken jerks who just wanted to tell you your team sucked - in Indy, all we heard was "Go Colts" - that's as bad as it got - what a great environment, people coming up after the game to say good game - it was just a nice, family (and I mean family - man, they were all over which was great to see) experience - anywho, getting sacked on the third down before the missed field goal hurt - it just doesn't look like JP is having fun out there - it's like this whole year has sucked the fun out for him - which is sad - I just don't think JP has enough "football sense" to make it in the NFL - with other QB's who have stugggled, but have been successful, have shown some sign of "outstanding" before reaching their potential - I have not seen that with JP - just a feeling I have - A Train looked good - I like him as a runner - the line was as bad in person as on TV - this has to be a concern and priority this off season - man, God sure has been teaching Bills fans humility for awhile (15 years), but I am willing to keep truckin' - GO BILLS!

I agree about the crowd - there were a few Bills fans in our section, and we had a great time with them and the surrounding Colts fans...everyone was respectful and although we heard some "4 straight super bowl losses" and "wide rights", it was about as good of an NFL experience as you could want.

I felt bad, because I pictured those people in the opposite situation at the Ralph, and they would've gotten a lot of crap.

Oh well...good time, I'll definitely be going back to check out the new stadium when its completed.

I've spent a fair amount of time living and working in Indy. Indianapolis will always be a basketball town. Even with all the Colts' recent success, my impression is that the fans don't live and die by the team. As a result, I think you get more even-keeled fans at the games, who aren't belligerent.

834799[/snapback]

Sounds about right. Who are Buffalo fans to compliment this attitude? 0:)

A few years ago I took my family to the Indy game at the RCA dome. We lost the game. It was an ugly game. Don't remember maybe it was Rob Johnson and it was low scoring. Mostly field goals I think. Walking down the ramp with my two my wife and two girls about 8 and 10, we were mocked and teased. We got crap all the way out of the stadium by several groups of people. I remember that clearly.