A-Train Could have HUGE Game

truth on hold

Colts have worst run defense in the league (how a team can be considered #1 and worst in run defense at the same time is beyond me, but anyway ...)

This is A-Train's first start in Buffalo.

He looked good in a few runs in the opener against the Pats

Not so great in a few limted carries after the pats and before Pack game

And very good when he took over for McGahee in the first quarter of the pack game

A-Train has all the motivation knowing thta at 29 this is his last chance to be a starter in the NFL again

Bills should also run it a lot because they won't be able to throw it well with their weak passing game in a very noisy dome.

I look for A-Train to have a break out game where he rushes for 150 yards, at least 1 TD and also catches a few passes for another 20 yards.

He's the #1 sleeper fantasy pick of the week

Colts have worst run defense in the league (how a team can be considered #1 and worst in run defense at the same time is beyond me, but anyway ...)

And very good when he took over for McGahee in the first quarter of the pack game

A-Train has all the motivation knowing thta at 29 this is his last chance to be a starter in the NFL again

Bills should also run it a lot because they won't be able to throw it well with their weak passing game in a very noisy dome.

I look for A-Train to have a break out game where he rushes for 150 yards, at least 1 TD and also catches a few passes for another 20 yards.

832932[/snapback]

should have also noted if colts hurting strong safety bob sanders doesn't play or isn't effective if he plays, that's another factor in a big day for A-Train as Sanders is the colts only consistent run stopper

IF the Bills stay close, then the A-Train should do well.................but chances are better that the Colts will start fast, causing the Bills to play catch up. That means more passing yards and fewer carries for the RB's.

A better fantasy option on the Bills would be Lee Evans.........keep an eye on Joseph Addai for the Colts. With a lead, the Colts would work the clock..........Addai has slowly become the featured back for Indy.

Mike

832932[/snapback]

go a-train

832945[/snapback]

i think the biggest risk to a-train having a big day is if bills fall behind so much early they abandon run completely. but i don't think game will get out of hand early, partly because of bills being able to run the ball and colts looking to play a more conservative ball control game

832932[/snapback]

he did gain over 100 yards, but he had chances to do more and couldn't make it happen. based on this performance i think willis doesn't lose his job when he's healthy again

he did gain over 100 yards, but he had chances to do more and couldn't make it happen. based on this performance i think willis doesn't lose his job when he's healthy again

834003[/snapback]

Even if A-train had a huge game I don't think Willis should lose the starting job. I don't understand why the team doesn't go with something like most teams are moving too these days, haveing a RB starter 1a and 1b. NE has Dillon/Maroney, Why doesn't Buffalo have Willis/A-Train?

Even if A-train had a huge game I don't think Willis should lose the starting job. I don't understand why the team doesn't go with something like most teams are moving too these days, haveing a RB starter 1a and 1b. NE has Dillon/Maroney, Why doesn't Buffalo have Willis/A-Train?

834318[/snapback]

i think its because their running styles are too similar. in NEs case dillon is big and strong, runs between the tackles and will get you short yards. maroney on the other hand gets outside and can break one for a huge gain at any time.