Today's Game

Frez

I hope the Bills aren't taking the Colts to lightly.

832833[/snapback]

Marv and Dick won't let that happen. They both have way too much savvy and experience to let this team look past Indy for next weeks game. "This is a dangerous Colt team right now" said Levy at a recent press conference. Added Jauron "ours is an experienced squad that knows we have to take it one game at a time."

The read on Bills fan sites mirror these sentiments.

Marv and Dick won't let that happen.  They both have way too much savvy and experience to let this team look past Indy for next weeks game.  "This is a dangerous Colt team right now" said Levy at a recent press conference.  Added Jauron "ours is an experienced squad that knows we have to take it one game at a time."

The read on Bills fan sites mirror these sentiments.

832840[/snapback]

Yo Phil, I think he was joking.

:P  :doh:

832862[/snapback]

Let's face it SB. We are all going to need a sense of humor going in to this game. Nobody will be happier than me to see a win but I have always relied on humor to relieve the stress of being a Bills fan. Good luck to the Bills today and good luck to you and all my fellow TBD'ers. GO BILLS!!!!!!

Let's face it SB.  We are all going to need a sense of humor going in to this game.  Nobody will be happier than me to see a win but I have always relied on humor to relieve the stress of being a Bills fan.  Good luck to the Bills today and good luck to you and all my fellow TBD'ers. GO BILLS!!!!!!

832868[/snapback]

Go Bills!

You're a funny guy. I guess we ALL have to be this week.  :P

832866[/snapback]

In a stunning revalation written in todays "Hollywood Insider Magazine" the comedy team of Frez and Phil has announced that they will be splitting up. Frez said "While I have always enjoyed working with Phil I feel that I need to explore new opportunities and continue my growth process as an artist". A mutual friend of Frez and Phil (who wished to remain anonymous) said that the split was inevitable due to Phils inability to kick the skank whore addiction that has plagued him for most of his career. Paris Hilton's press secretary refused to comment when asked about the comedy teams demise.