For the record Romo is a homo

JStranger76

flash in the pan Drew makes you look alright faker he is by the end of the year. Trust me, defenses will be all over him before you know it. Yes, I have been harsh on JP today but let me say I'm not gonna join any of you "I'd rather have Romo" buttheads either. The reality is the soonest we will have a great QB is 3 years. We are best off building a killer D and powerful Oline. I know, boo hoo hoo, but this is our best bet.

flash in the pan Drew makes you look alright faker he is by the end of the year. Trust me, defenses will be all over him before you know it. Yes, I have been harsh on JP today but let me say I'm not gonna join any of you "I'd rather have Romo" buttheads either. The reality is the soonest we will have a great QB is 3 years. We are best off building a killer D and  powerful Oline. I know, boo hoo hoo, but this is our best bet.

825667[/snapback]

and that is exactly what they have started to do, build a killer D (started this offseason) and now seem to be focusing on the o-line 9seeing what we have after making the changes they made during the Bye) although i disagree about the QB change, I think that JP has shown enough that with a good line he could be an adequate QB, not Pro Bowler, but adequate to win games and not be the sole cause of a loss. Teams have shown you don't need a top notch QB to win the big one (Baltimore, Tampa) and alot of the top notch ones don't make the big game (Manning). Right now I don't think that Buffalo is at a point where they need to focus on the QB, they need to build up what they have and then when the rest is built focus on the QB