2007 draft

nuklz2594

i am going with the assumption that we will not be able to draft brady quinn.  he will be the first or second pick in the draft.

819671[/snapback]

I only see 2 winnable games on the rest of our schedule. Miami & Greenbay. If we loose this week, we may not win another game the rest of the season. With any luck, that be good enough to land us quinn.

DW is very similar to thurman...that is a great analogy. His big knock in the draft (IF he decides to declare this year which is not set in stone) will be his lack of speed. Even in the college level, he can't really separate in the open field.

But his vision is uncanny. I haven't closely watched a RB who knew exactly how to maximize his runs like DW since Thurman. He always knows what angle to take to get the most amount of yards per play. His screen running is superior and his blocking is adequate.

All that being said, I wonder if he can make it at the next level where the defensive speed is becoming more devestating every year. At worst though, I can see him as a Kevin Faulk type. He would probably be a 3rd round pick if he came out this year. I'd be all for grabbing him up.