This game was done in the first 7 minutes

This was not just about JP. or the O line or McGee, it was about 2 specific issues that shows our Bills were not ready to play.

After 2 disasters against the Bearsd and Lions, the D was not ready to start this game and on the first O play Willis, after an easy 8 yards runs out of bounds rather than take on a 180 pound DB.

No one on this team wants to play the game of football. All of them want to let someone else sacrifice themselves.

Character...be dammed I want players who are willing tt hurt the other team, fairly not after the play (see Kelsay).

I want players who care as much as I do...I hate NE, I hate the Dolfags, I hate the Lions, I hate the Jets, I hate every team that comes to the Ralph.

It seems that Jauron and his pansies do not.

I will not miss a game, and I will hate the visitors, but I do not like the home team anymore until they show some guts.

ps...while I appreciate and support the efforts to cure breast cancer (I lost my mother to the awful illness) there is no way that PINK should be part of a football scene where anger and violence are part of the successful mix for victory. Pre game is not about weeping...pre game is not about reflective thought, pre game is about wanting to kick a??

The Bills organization has GOT to develop a passion for the game.

The problem seems to be two-fold (well it's actually like fifteen fold but I'm trying to simplify things). I agree that it is inexplicable that the defense got destroyed on the first series in a must-win division home game. Most teams at least start well and are fired up in those situations even if they don't win. It's also a problem that the team continues to fail to overcome any adversity when something goes wrong.

A couple examples: KC is a mediocre team playing a superior opponent in a similar situation and they came out firing in the 1st Qtr. Dallas not so much, but they haven't curled up and died because they got behind by a couple scores.