Adam Schefter of the NFL Network

why is it that when these so-called 'experts' talk about the Redskins (last night Steve Mariucci) it's 'too early to pull the plug on Brunell, the 'skins are not out of it.'  But when it comes to our team it's all 'they should do it, they suck and have no hope.' 

"They" didn't actually say that, but you know what I mean. <_<

814331[/snapback]

Good point as I watched it as well. Why would the Bills, supposedly out of it, never suppose to be in it sit their young 1st round draft QB who has 16 starts and is unproven while the Redskins in a worse situation with 3 teams in their division with better records stay the course with an old washed up QB when they have a young unproven QB who needs playing time when they are clearly out of the race?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good point as I watched it as well. Why would the Bills, supposedly out of it, never suppose to be in it sit their young 1st round draft QB who has 16 starts and is unproven while the Redskins in a worse situation with 3 teams in their division with better records stay the course with an old washed up QB when they have a young unproven QB who needs playing time when they are clearly out of the race?

814678[/snapback]

Well, just about everyone here in the capital of the free world is calling for Jason Campbell..... so I don't think that's much evidence....

JDG