jerry sulivan way off base

rustyc1

jerry sulivan is wrong in his opinion about "the rb situation". reporters are guilty of spinning stories and making a mountain out of an anthill.

3591[/snapback]

Once again, proving the fact that anyone with the ability to complete a full sentence can be a sports writer. He has absolutely no concept of everything involved in this situation and to even REMOTELY suggest you make the trade and use McGahee is, at the very least, irresponsible journalism designed to make a name for yourself.

He might be better served writing for the New York Times. They apparently don't care what their journalists write.

Guest brentwoodguy
Once again, proving the fact that anyone with the ability to complete a full sentence can be a sports writer. He has absolutely no concept of everything involved in this situation and to even REMOTELY suggest you make the trade and use McGahee is, at the very least, irresponsible journalism designed to make a name for yourself.

He might be better served writing for the New York Times. They apparently don't care what their journalists write.

3596[/snapback]

la times kicks ass though!!!! LABillzFan=FoxNewsFanatic?

la times kicks ass though!!!!  LABillzFan=FoxNewsFanatic?

3600[/snapback]

The LATimes sucks worse than the NYT, which is why I dropped my subscription to it. Once they pulled the groping story on Arnold the week before the recall election, I was done. And from a sports perspective, I think TJ Simers is as big an ass as Sullivan, so maybe the LATimes might just be a better place for Sullivan.

And I'm not a Fox News Fanatic. I get my news from PPP, where everything is reported fair and balanced. :w00t:

Guest brentwoodguy
The LATimes sucks worse than the NYT, which is why I dropped my subscription to it. Once they pulled the groping story on Arnold the week before the recall election, I was done. And from a sports perspective, I think TJ Simers is as big an ass as Sullivan, so maybe the LATimes might just be a better place for Sullivan.

And I'm not a Fox News Fanatic. I get my news from PPP, where everything is reported fair and balanced. :w00t:

3615[/snapback]

ha - i have to go further, i think TJ Simers is a much bigger ass than any other sports columnist in the country

Archived