Misleading Ads by both Presidential Candidates

The report concludes that the 4 ads, 2 each by each candidate, are the most misleading about the other candidate to date.

My solution :w00t: : Have each candidate sign an oath that they will not put misleading data in the ads that they are required to state that they approve. If they approve a misleading ad, they are jailed, similar to contempt of court. Every day that the candidate spends in jail, is a day away from the campaign trail. If the candidate is in jail on the day of the debate, the feed shows the candidate through his prison bars, complete with the prison uniform. This may be the only way to stop the lies. We need a deterrant to keep these clowns from lying. Also if you're not in jail & make it to the debate, one misleading statement & they stop the debate, put you in a portable cell, make you change your clothes and resume the debate, with the liar talking from his cell. Then he is forced to leave the stage doing the "perp walk".

There is no accountability when it comes to lying in political ads. Seriously, each lie should result in the ad being forced off the air and a heavy fine levied against the campaign which counts against the amount they are allowed to use.

The report concludes that the 4 ads, 2 each by each candidate, are the most misleading about the other candidate to date. 

My solution :D :  Have each candidate sign an oath that they will not put misleading data in the ads that they are required to state that they approve.  If they approve a misleading ad, they are jailed, similar to contempt of court.  Every day that the candidate spends in jail, is a day away from the campaign trail.  If the candidate is in jail on the day of the debate, the feed shows the candidate through his prison bars, complete with the prison uniform.  This may be the only way to stop the lies.  We need a deterrant to keep these clowns from lying.  Also if you're not in jail & make it to the debate, one misleading statement & they stop the debate, put you in a portable cell, make you change your clothes and resume the debate, with the liar talking from his cell.  Then he is forced to leave the stage doing the "perp walk". 

There is no accountability when it comes to lying in political ads. Seriously, each lie should result in the ad being forced off the air and a heavy fine levied against the campaign which counts against the amount they are allowed to use.

58253[/snapback]

Well,, I never ..Politicains lying ,now there is a new concept .I say wash their mouth out with soap ,,, ah just the Republican , The Democrat would cry abuse and have the ACLU involved. :w00t:;)