Mass elementary school bans.......

KD in CA

I think I missed the meeting when tag became a contact sport. Actually when did it even become a sport?

Of course, it's not like it used to be - I played tag with my boys last weekend and they used something called "T" - apparently they get to call a timeout while playing tag at school. I banned "T" in the house rules and then proceeded to tell them how soft they have it these days :doh:

The local grocery store I patronize now keeps "Tag" in their office. Seems the kiddies that feel they need to have a certain smell to enhance their right as children to have sex also feel it is their right to steal product. :doh:

10 years from now should be a real pip...

809085[/snapback]

Right next to the canned whip cream and Robitussin, right?

Right next to the canned whip cream and Robitussin, right?

809095[/snapback]

I remember when the **** "yutes" chased model airplane glue from the shelves. :devil:

What stupid times we live in...lousy parents insisting laws make up for the fact that they choose to kiss their children's fannies and not give 'em a well-deserved whack in the chops. :)

The Tyranny of the Young... :doh:

I think I missed the meeting when tag became a contact sport.  Actually when did it even become a sport?

809091[/snapback]

Oh, you know. At some point after they banned dodgeball because you might get hit by a rubber ball

..but before they ban walking because you might fall down and hit your head. :doh:

We never got to do that at my school, but we did get some good tackle football games going.  The teachers told us not to tackle each other, but they never really seemed to mind when we did.

808927[/snapback]

Hey! Maybe we went to the same school! Loved playing FS and smacking the crap out of people on the iced over parking lot... Good times... :doh: