From Chris Mortensen

Indy Dave

Disasters

1. Miami

2. San Francisco

3. New Orleans

4. Buffalo

His comment on Buffalo: "Well, if you listen to the Bills' fans and media, the world is coming to an end. The truth? This will be a good team."

What's not totally clear is, is he talking about this season?

Other Bills-related stuff:

Best Players

1. Tom Brady: The Buffalo Bills ran 16 blitzes Sunday against Brady, who got the ball off 16 times, some for big plays. He gets it.

Best Rookies

4. Erik Coleman, Jets safety. A fifth-rounder from Washington State, he's already a presence with two interceptions and a bunch of tackles.

I might be wrong, but wasn't a regular on this board (R. Rich?) saying we should pick this guy back in April? Whoever it was, good call.

He said we'd win 10-12 games before the season. He loves the Bills.

It was cool in the early 90's when he was the only guy in the national media who stood up for them while everybody else went for the more fashionable "this is Marino's year" Miami pick in the preseason....

But man, are those days long gone.

I'm positive Pasquarelli is friends with TD; Mort may be as well. I remember at the end of the 2001 season they were saying how "close this team is to turning the corner"....... :lol:

The truth is, that awful team 3-13 team 2 1/2 years ago may have been better than it is now. Remember the refs jobbing us against NE in the "helmet out of bounds" game in OT? Or Shaun Bryson rushing for 100+ and winning on the road against a playoff-bound Jets team?

The truth is, that awful team 3-13 team 2 1/2 years ago may have been better than it is now. 

58141[/snapback]

Oh, come on. That's a load of crap.

I saw that 3-13 team and I don't think there's been a worse Bills team since the Dark Days of the mid-80's. You're not gonna win a lot of games with AVP as your starting QB.

TD had to get rid of a LOT of dead weight under the cap. Maybe 8-8 was a mirage two years ago, but this team IS talented. When Milloy gets back, you will see why in the secondary. In fact, you probably see why right now.

Yes, it's difficult. But things will be on the way up...and sooner than you think.

Mike