Darnell Dockett

It seems like many people on this board think that just because someone's contract is up that means the Bills have a shot. Thus the arguement they make that we should let Clements go and sign other players. Well what other players? Good players get resigned.

807310[/snapback]

Except Clements.

It seems like many people on this board think that just because someone's contract is up that means the Bills have a shot. Thus the arguement they make that we should let Clements go and sign other players. Well what other players? Good players get resigned.

807310[/snapback]

Hey now I never said we have a shot I just said it would be nice to have someone like him at dt and he would be a good fit for the system. I didn't realize he re-signed already. Don't put words in my words. ;)

I also never said we should let clements walk. I like Nate Clements. I hope we keep Clements around unless we can get considerable value for him. Whether that comes in the form of a player that can contribute or a high draft pick 1st or 2nd rd pick.

Except Clements.

807326[/snapback]

The Bills have a long history (well since free agency started) of not wanting to sign good players once their contract is up due to money. We are a cheap team in that sense.

Hey now  I never said we have a shot  I just said it would be nice to have someone like him at dt and he would be a good fit for the system.  I didn't realize he re-signed already.  Don't put words in my words.  ;)

I also never said we should let clements walk.  I like Nate Clements.  I hope we keep Clements around unless we can get considerable value for him. Whether that comes in the form of a player that can contribute or a high draft pick 1st or 2nd rd pick.

807330[/snapback]

I didnt really mean you. I meant the board as a whole.