Come on. What do you expect?

Dr. Trooth

The Bills teased us the first month of the season. We have a team with, what... 9 rookies or so? 4 or 5 of them seeing significant playing time? All on defense? That should tell you something about this team. The team is in the process of a big overhaul, and it will continue next year, hopefully, because, as you well know, this team stinks badly right now.

You may as well say goodbye to Fletcher, Anderson and Clements. I don't think they'll be here next season. When Marv forged his team in the late 80's he brought in youth and slowly got rid of the old guard. Watch, it will continue.

If you want to blame anyone, blame Donahoe. He shredded this franchise in no time. Jauron get's a mulligan this year, but, if you think the natives on TBD are restless now, wait til next year... This crappy kind of play ain't going to fly.

The Bills teased us the first month of the season.  We have a team with, what... 9 rookies or so?  4 or 5 of them seeing significant playing time?  All on defense?  That should tell you something about this team.  The team is in the process of a big overhaul, and it will continue next year, hopefully, because, as you well know, this team stinks badly right now.

You may as well say goodbye to Fletcher, Anderson and Clements.  I don't think they'll be here next season.  When Marv forged his team in the late 80's he brought in youth and slowly got rid of the old guard.  Watch, it will continue.

If you want to blame anyone, blame Donahoe.  He shredded this franchise in no time.  Jauron get's a mulligan this year, but, if you think the natives on TBD are restless now, wait til next year... This crappy kind of play ain't going to fly.

806045[/snapback]

Wow! You have no clue what happened in the '80's. "Marv forged", you must be joking. There have been many dumb things posted on these boards but this has to be a top five.

Many pieces of the team that went on to the SB's were in place before Levy was hired by the Bills. Kelly, Smith, Talley and Reed were all drafted by the Bills before anyone knew who Levy was.

To say anyone other then Bill Polian "forged" that team is moronic. Polian darft Thomas and traded Greg Bell for Bennett.

What has Marv "forged"? He had draft picks and cap room and he couldn't find ONE offensive lineman? He wasted money on Peerless Price? Mike Gandy? And what is he paying Clements to do nothing?

"Marv forged". What an F**king joke. :(

Wow! You have no clue what happened in the '80's. "Marv forged", you must be joking. There have been many dumb things posted on these boards but this has to be a top five.

Many pieces of the team that went on to the SB's were in place before Levy was hired by the Bills. Kelly, Smith, Talley and Reed were all drafted by the Bills before anyone knew who Levy was.

To say anyone other then Bill Polian "forged" that team is moronic. Polian darft Thomas and traded Greg Bell for Bennett.

What has Marv "forged"? He had draft picks and cap room and he couldn't find ONE offensive lineman? He wasted money on Peerless Price? Mike Gandy? And what is he paying Clements to do nothing?

"Marv forged". What an F**king joke. devil.gif

Yo... Mr. 'Hothead'

I've seen dumb posts before... but your's makes it to the top of the list, undisputedly... you mention Kelly and the boys already in place.... like JP, Willis, Evans, Schobel, McGee, Parrish, Peters, TKO, Crowell don't exist. Jeez... last I checked, they were all here before Marv got here. Whether we like it or not, these are the core guys (however rotten to the core they may be). Marv whacked Smerlas and a few other vets, but brought in Art still for a couple of seasons and held on to Ritcher for a bit. Polian had a lot to do with it... but let's be real, Marv, he, and Butler were joined at the hip. WHat a fuggin joke you are

Yo... Mr. 'Hothead'

I've seen dumb posts before... but your's makes it to the top of the list, undisputedly... you mention Kelly and the boys already in place.... like JP, Willis, Evans, Schobel, McGee, Parrish, Peters, TKO, Crowell don't exist.  Jeez... last I checked, they were all here before Marv got here.  Whether we like it or not, these are the core guys (however rotten to the core they may be). Marv whacked Smerlas and a few other vets, but brought in Art still for a couple of seasons and held on to Ritcher for a bit.  Polian had a lot to do with it... but let's be real, Marv, he, and Butler were joined at the hip.  WHat a fuggin joke you are

806073[/snapback]

Umm... Yeah Evans is a nice second WR, but until he learns to go beyond the 1st down marker, make the tough catch in traffic, etc... I'll hold off comparing him to Reed. Parrish, give me a friggen break, the guy has 2 TD's and that's about it. Peters, the jury is still out, especially in his run blocking. Mcgee, I don't know if it's him or the safties, but he's been toast all year. TKO's probably never going to be the TKO we remember, and yesterday it was apparent. And give me a break on Crowell, when he actually learns to get off contact, and make tackles in the first 3 yards of the line, instead of ole'ing on tackles or being dragged 7 yards before the guy falls.

Umm... Yeah Evans is a nice second WR, but until he learns to go beyond the 1st down marker, make the tough catch in traffic, etc... I'll hold off comparing him to Reed. Parrish, give me a friggen break, the guy has 2 TD's and that's about it. Peters, the jury is still out, especially in his run blocking. Mcgee, I don't know if it's him or the safties, but he's been toast all year. TKO's probably never going to be the TKO we remember, and yesterday it was apparent. And give me a break on Crowell, when he actually learns to get off contact, and make tackles in the first 3 yards of the line, instead of ole'ing on tackles or being dragged 7 yards before the guy falls.

Dude... lighten up, and 'listen' up. The guys I mentioned, right here and right now, are the core of this team... as I stated...

(however rotten to the core they may be)

whether or not this 'core' will take us to the next level, or will even be here after 3 years is another a question to be answered. It's too early to tell whether they'll step up. If you read what I stated, it was merely to point out that you better get used to it this year, cuz with 8 or 9 rookies aboard and the potential loss of the 3 I mentioned for next year, there are more changes on the way and some growing pains.

Yo... Mr. 'Hothead'

I've seen dumb posts before... but your's makes it to the top of the list, undisputedly... you mention Kelly and the boys already in place.... like JP, Willis, Evans, Schobel, McGee, Parrish, Peters, TKO, Crowell don't exist.  Jeez... last I checked, they were all here before Marv got here.  Whether we like it or not, these are the core guys (however rotten to the core they may be). Marv whacked Smerlas and a few other vets, but brought in Art still for a couple of seasons and held on to Ritcher for a bit.  Polian had a lot to do with it... but let's be real, Marv, he, and Butler were joined at the hip.  WHat a fuggin joke you are

806073[/snapback]

Ah , I'm not going too bother looking it up but wasn't Art Still from the Chuck Knox era?

I expected 2-4 after 6 games (of course, those two wins were pegged for NYJ and Detroit.) I had them at 6-10 for the season.

Here's the team I expected: Talent at the skill positions, an erratic QB who shows the entire spectrum (horrible to amazing and everything in between) each game, weak lines on both sides of the ball, one young safety, and a less-than-dominant Takeo.

Here's the team we have: Willis, Evans, Parrish, Losman have all had their moments, JP has been great and he has been awful, the DLine is terrible and the OLine is average at best, we start TWO rookie safeties, and Takeo has played one game.

So, am I disappointed? Yes. But I'm not shocked.

Yo... Mr. 'Hothead'

I've seen dumb posts before... but your's makes it to the top of the list, undisputedly... you mention Kelly and the boys already in place.... like JP, Willis, Evans, Schobel, McGee, Parrish, Peters, TKO, Crowell don't exist.  Jeez... last I checked, they were all here before Marv got here.  Whether we like it or not, these are the core guys (however rotten to the core they may be). Marv whacked Smerlas and a few other vets, but brought in Art still for a couple of seasons and held on to Ritcher for a bit.  Polian had a lot to do with it... but let's be real, Marv, he, and Butler were joined at the hip. WHat a fuggin joke you are

806073[/snapback]

That must be why Polian went on to build two (Carolina + Indy) Super Bowl contending teams and good old Marv was forced out of the game. Looks like the jokes on you junior.