Start another QB

tron35

Well, Risin... which of the 3 losers that have come in since Doug left have you believed in?  Sackson?  Deadsoe?  Loserman?

If you thought any of them was a shadow of Flutie, you should be a man and admit you were sadly mistaken.

805337[/snapback]

Flutie didn't win games, our defense did.

See what he looked like, when the rest of the team couldn't bail him out, in San Diego?

Let me guess, you're Canadian?

That, or a moron.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Flutie didn't win games,  our defense did.

See what he looked like, when the rest of the team couldn't bail him out,  in San Diego?

Let me guess,  you're Canadian?

That,  or a moron.

805346[/snapback]

Funny how when Roberta was in the games with the same defence they were one of the worst teams in the leauge. Explain that numbnuts.

Funny how when Roberta was in the games with the same defence they were one of the worst teams in the leauge.  Explain that numbnuts.

805348[/snapback]

They weren't "one of the worst" when Rob was in there.

Get your facts straight, then we'll talk, eh?

You're nothing but another bitter Canadian, who knows crap out football, and needs to put down the Molson XXX.

Check the part of your post I bolded, told me all I needed to know.

They weren't "one of the worst"  when Rob was in there.

Get your facts straight,  then we'll talk,  eh?

You're nothing but another bitter Canadian,  who knows crap out football,  and needs to put down the Molson XXX.

Check the part of your post I bolded,  told me all I needed to know.

805354[/snapback]

The Bills were 9-16 when Roberta was starting with the same defence. Either your math skills are non-existant or you are too young to remember.

I stand by my comment that they were among the worst Admit you are wrong to defend the Knob or continue to look like a fool.

The Bills were 9-16 when Roberta was starting with the same defence.  Either your math skills are non-existant or you are too young to remember.

I stand by my comment that they were among the worst Admit you are wrong to defend the Knob or continue to look like a fool.

805376[/snapback]

eh?

The Bills were 9-16 when Roberta was starting with the same defence.  Either your math skills are non-existant or you are too young to remember.

805376[/snapback]

Who cares about Flutie or RJ? Go play Madden 98 or something and get off this board talking this nonsense!

The Bills should care about Flutie because he still has far more talent than the clown that's wearing his number.

805400[/snapback]

More talent?

hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaha....

Get your facts straight, for christ sakes.

Flutie walked on water, eh?

By far the biggest reason why the Bills have suffered over the past 7 seasons is Donahoe's inabilty to assess QB's.  Bills fans have been far too complacent in putting up with piss poor performances.

805411[/snapback]

You lose any credibility you had with this statement. Failure to address either line is the root cause of almost every one of our problems.

By far the biggest reason why the Bills have suffered over the past 7 seasons is Donahoe's inabilty to assess QB's.  Bills fans have been far too complacent in putting up with piss poor performances.

805411[/snapback]

Are you even a Bills fan?? I don't know about you, but there has very little complacency going for some time now. Get a clue....

I did get my facts straight.  I'm still waiting to hear you defend a 9-16 record.

805415[/snapback]

Sorry man, we're done talking.

I don't need to defend RJ, I wasn't a huge fan of his.

I just like ruffling the feathers of clueless Canadiens.

Still punt on third down up there?

There are some awesome Canadian posters here, that know way more then any Americans about football.

Then there are those clueless ones, who need to not talk football, at least as it pertains to the American game.

Can you guess which category you fall into?

Are you even a Bills fan?? I don't know about you, but there has very little complacency going for some time now. Get a clue....

805420[/snapback]

From my perspective there has been a ton of complacency. It was obvious from the start that the Knob was beyond brutal but it took years to get rid of him. Deadsoe was way beyond his best before date but had a ton of support. And Loserman with his constant sacks is looking like a clone of Sackson, but to his credit I will agree that he is far more durable than Roberta.