Did it matter that we scored the TD?

It also helped my FFL team with a 13 pt swing.

I had Evans and by opponent had the Chicago D.    <_<

799649[/snapback]

I have our "D" for my team, it was -3 pts due to the score this week.I have Evans and it helped with his 94 yds and TD, it gave me 15 pts.

It's good to see us break their home record.

According to Bummer Esiason..it was a "garbage touchdown,"

he then added..another poor performance from JP Losman...

Why is he so critical of the Bills.....I wonder if maybe his wife tossed JP's salad last year or something????

I wonder if he remembers the year he guaranteed the buttholes would go to the Superbowl & win it and then missed the playooffs..or when he got fired from MNF...and got replaced by a comedian.

Or the fact that he has a job broadcasting is a result of his father being a big time old school TV man...the kind without the set of ultimate tools...just a tool name Boomer.

As the Diceman would say "HERES TO YOU BOOMER...SUCKIN MY DICK."

According to Bummer Esiason..it was a "garbage touchdown,"

he then added..another poor performance from JP Losman...

Why is he so critical of the Bills.....I wonder if maybe his wife tossed JP's salad last year or something????

I wonder if he remembers the year he guaranteed the buttholes would go to the Superbowl & win it  and then missed the playooffs..or when he got fired from MNF...and got replaced by a comedian.

Or the fact that he has a job broadcasting is a result of his father being a big time old school TV man...the kind without the set of ultimate tools...just a tool name Boomer.

As the Diceman would say "HERES TO YOU BOOMER...SUCKIN MY DICK."

800230[/snapback]

What did Norman have to say about the Jets yesterday, specifically Chad's performance? :lol: