10/7 weekend

BuffOrange

Disappointing clunker from Cuse today. The offense really sucks. Are they going to have a QB next year who can play?

Penn St. was given a game by the refs in Minnesota; though PSU has been on their share of shafts recently.

Arkansas schooled Auburn in an upset.

LSU-Fla should be a great game. I love these SEC games.

Elsewhere there's Texas-Oklahoma and Oregon-Cal. I'd prefer to watch the latter, but of course Pac-10 games are never on TV.

Disappointing clunker from Cuse today.  The offense really sucks.  Are they going to have a QB next year who can play?

Penn St. was given a game by the refs in Minnesota; though PSU has been on their share of shafts recently.

Arkansas schooled Auburn in an upset. 

LSU-Fla should be a great game.  I love these SEC games.

Elsewhere there's Texas-Oklahoma and Oregon-Cal.  I'd prefer to watch the latter, but of course Pac-10 games are never on TV.

797889[/snapback]

You Big 12 hater you. :lol:

Meh, college isn't the NFL.  I don't think there's any benefit in coming off a loss.

797984[/snapback]

I think it's a bigger deal than the NFL. Home field is a such a huge thing in College, and nobody like losing in their own house, especially to an underdog team like that. If the game were in FL, I wouldn't think so much about it, but going into Auburn a week after they lost there is going to be rough.

I think it's a bigger deal than the NFL.  Home field is a such a huge thing in College, and nobody like losing in their own house, especially to an underdog team like that.  If the game were in FL, I wouldn't think so much about it, but going into Auburn a week after they lost there is going to be rough.

797994[/snapback]

I'll agree to disagree I guess. In the NFL, there are so many evenly matched team that homefield and desparation are the difference so often. The Giants & Eagles are favored tomorrow for that reason alone. College is different because there is rarely a slim difference in talent level but also because there is usually more riding on the game for the team with the better record. I think home cooking is probably most prolific in college hoops actually.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.