What are your thoughts

(and I'm sure I'll hear plenty) about contacting Dallas about getting our 1st rounder back? I say we call them and try to get a WR and our 1st rounder (the one we sent them in order to draft J.P. Losman) for Travis Henry.

Now before I get beat up over this, hear me out. I think Travis is a phenominal back. Definitely top 10 in the league. But it's becoming apparent to me that he no longer wants to be here. He's moping around, missing assignments, going half-assed, I say it's time to cut bait. Dallas is in need of a back, and I think they'd be receptive. And in the NFC we'd almost never have to face him again.

And with the way the Bills are playing, this could be a top 10 pick again! I think we need to shake things up and Mullarky could make his mark by doing this. Give MaGahee his shot (although I'm still not 100% sold on him).

Okay, release the hounds. What do you all think?

I think that McGahee needs to be given a chance to prove himself before we talk about trading Henry. I'm wondering what the coaching staff is waiting for.

We're pretty sure that both backs won't be here next year, but how does anybody know what they are getting in McGahee if he rides the pine the entire season?