Carnell Williams or Reggie Bush?

JÂy RÛßeÒ

Carnell hasn't done a thing yet this year, but with a rookie QB in for Simms they're probably going to try to run alot. They play @ New Orleans. Which brings us to Reggie Bush who has been a bit of a tease but hasn't gotten the big numbers. 334 combined yards but no TDs and a lost fumble.

This would be my W/R position (Portis and Chester Taylor are my other 2 RBs)

If neither of them floats your boat I could start Browns WR Braylon Edwards instead.

Thoughts?

I'd start Caddy.

The Bucs are coming off their bye week, and Cadillac is likely to get the ball a ton vs NO.

Bush will get a few carries, and may break a long run, but you aren't looking at a player thats going to be in the offense for almost every play like you are Mr. Williams.

I'd start Caddy.

The Bucs are coming off their bye week, and Cadillac is likely to get the ball a ton vs NO.

Bush will get a few carries, and may break a long run, but you aren't looking at a player thats going to be in the offense for almost every play like you are Mr. Williams.

795294[/snapback]

A fair point. On a week-in, week out basis, who's the better play? Mccallister or Bush?

A fair point. On a week-in, week out basis, who's the better play? Mccallister or Bush?

795322[/snapback]

I dunno, it'll depend a lot on how well the Bucs offense recovers off of the bye.

The bye could be just what the doctored ordered for them - their o-line was pretty banged up to start the season, and it showed.

If the Bucs O-line is playing well I think you've gotta go with Cadillac. If they're doing the same stuff as the first couple weeks, I think it depends on the defense. If NO is playing a slow defense, Bush will break some big ones.

Bush's production has steadily declined over since the first week of the year and Caddy has a rookie QB starting which means they are going to rely heavily on the running game in order to take pressure off of Gradkowski.

I would say long term, Caddy will be better. To me, Bush is good, but he is a little TOO overrated this early in his career.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.