Way to go Willis

Rayzer32

If only everyone could learn from their mistakes as quick as Willis. What a redemption game from Mr. Ego. He played his best game as a Bill today. Gained decent ydg against the best team in the trenches. Why the Bills didn't run it outside more I'll never know. He was excellent on blitz pick-ups as well. Some of the best blocks today were by WM. JP was great today as well.

This teams O is built around JP, WM and LE. If anyone here has a problem with that, then GTFO. Good things coming. I truly think WM can be a top 3 all around back in the league. That says alot for a dude who's knee has been completely destroyed.

Yup. I don't know how a person who has been watching these games can look at his performance this season and say that Willis doesn't give enough effort. The guy is a workhorse and I applaud the season he's having, and now it even seems that he's learned how to block. The only question left is whether or not he's going to stay in Buffalo long-term.

Yup. I don't know how a person who has been watching these games can look at his performance this season and say that Willis doesn't give enough effort. The guy is a workhorse and I applaud the season he's having, and now it even seems that he's learned how to block. The only question left is whether or not he's going to stay in Buffalo long-term.

792398[/snapback]

Hopefully he won't listen to to the one-dimensional assplugs that beat him up every week. Willis is the man. WM and JP can take this team a long way.

A couple of weeks ago I asked whether he would play to his potential for the Bills anymore. I was soundly criticized for my question almost as quickly as it was posted. I still don't think the question was inappropriate; HOWEVER, the answer to my question appears to be a resounding "yes" he will. He is playing his butt off. I still worry about his long term future with the Bills, but my doubts about now were misplaced.

That says alot for a dude who's knee has been completely destroyed.

792396[/snapback]

It's kinda weird but I don't even think about this anymore with Willis. When he first started contributing in 2004, I felt like I held my breath when he got the ball. Now it's completely out of mind. I don't know about the two home games, because I was at the stadium, but it seems on TV that the networks have gotten away from showing the injury replay at least once a game. Hopefully now he's just a horse RB, rather than an amazing medical comeback.