How would you feel if the NFL was 18 game

RVJ

Instead of 16.

I think you would have plenty of time to turn it around. At 0-3 you would still have

hope. On another note...I think this team, injuries or not should play the offensive line

for 3 quarters in every preseasom game. Thats the only way to improve is getting the reps. Im sick of starting the season hearing the line needs to play together

to get some continuity. By the middle of the season they should be better.

Instead of 16.

I think you would have plenty of time to turn it around.  At 0-3 you would still have

hope.                                                                                                          On another note...I think this team,  injuries or not should play the offensive line

for 3 quarters in every preseasom game. Thats the only way to improve is getting the reps. Im sick of starting the season hearing the line needs to play together

57090[/snapback]

This is one year I wish it was only 8, that way I would be almost 1/2 way through of enduring this pitiful season.

Instead of 16.

I think you would have plenty of time to turn it around.  At 0-3 you would still have

hope.                                                                                                           On another note...I think this team,  injuries or not should play the offensive line

57090[/snapback]

I think I'd have two more weeks of needless pain and mental anguish... :angry:

Honestly, I'd love the NFL to go to an 18 game regular season, but it won't happen. The union would be screaming for more money for its players who now get peanuts during the preseason. The owners would have to pay for an additional two games...won't happen.