Things worth mentioning......

Garranimal

1. How can you not just love Jim Kelly as a sports figure in buffalo. The man has been there for the bills since his retirement. Plus, did you see that he was the first guy over to sound man that got clobbered? That was classic and hilarious.

2. I am not a fan of the U at all and haven't given Willis much slack, but that kid flat out took the challenge of being a bad blocker and he was world class today.

3. JP is simply getting it done and getting better in the process. For those fans in the closet hoping for him to come apart, be ashamed, Losman wants to succeed and is willing to really work at it. I think he has arrived, and will continue this upward trend, though there will be hiccups along the way.

4. This team is young and.....FUN! Way to go Marv and DJ! I am starting feel that old bills spirit that has been missing.

1. How can you not just love Jim Kelly as a sports figure in buffalo.  The man has been there for the bills since his retirement.  Plus, did you see that he was the first guy over to sound man that got clobbered?  That was classic and hilarious.

2. I am not a fan of the U at all and haven't given Willis much slack, but that kid flat out took the challenge of being a bad blocker and he was world class today.

3. JP is simply getting it done and getting better in the process. For those fans in the closet hoping for him to come apart, be ashamed, Losman wants to succeed and is willing to really work at it.  I think he has arrived, and will continue this upward trend, though there will be hiccups along the way.

4. This team is young and.....FUN!  Way to go Marv and DJ! I am starting feel that old bills spirit that has been missing.

791935[/snapback]

Great post! I have'nt been excited about this team since the Wade Phillips days.

1. How can you not just love Jim Kelly as a sports figure in buffalo.  The man has been there for the bills since his retirement.  Plus, did you see that he was the first guy over to sound man that got clobbered?  That was classic and hilarious.

3. JP is simply getting it done and getting better in the process. For those fans in the closet hoping for him to come apart, be ashamed, Losman wants to succeed and is willing to really work at it.  I think he has arrived, and will continue this upward trend, though there will be hiccups along the way.

4. This team is young and.....FUN!  Way to go Marv and DJ! I am starting feel that old bills spirit that has been missing.

791935[/snapback]

Me too!!! Excellent positive post.

Willis did lay some hits today. He pancaked a guy one time and was involved in several plays where his block on the blitz was crucial.

Mcgahee played with fire today....

great blitz pick-up...pancaking a couple DLineman....

he was bouncing of tacklers and falling forward on every run....

he didnt have his usuall happy feet 2-3 yards behind the LOS....

he didnt ask to be taken out all game.....usually he takes himself out after getting a few carries in a row(especially at crucial points of a drive)...today he stuck thru on every drive.....

then he actually did something I have never seen him do... leaping forward to gain that extra yard or two(on the TD and couple other running plays)....

This might have been his most complete overall game in a Bills uniform....

He thinks he is the best back in the league, he continues to play like he did today others may start to agree with him....

Hopefully we see this week in and week out from him

791935[/snapback]

I won't admit rooting aginst him EVER, because I haven't ever, but I have to admit I am a doubter and am excited about his generally good play this year. I doubt his decision making and next week will be a huge test. I expect if they fall behind he will try to make plays and suffer the consequences. If they hang if there and run the ball okay and progress with a very good D and good short passing game I'd love to see he pull out a W and build HUGE team confidence.