I call the Minny game a win

crackur

Yep, I believe......I mean I know the bills will win.

:D

790717[/snapback]

I'm not sure i would chalk it up yet. The Vikings have a very good defense with some former Bills that are looking for payback.

Antoine Winfield has had a stellar season so far for the Vikings, and is still one of the best corners in run support. Every year he seems to rack up his hundred tackles and usually has a few interceptions and fumble recoveries to boot. Pat Williams is a force in the middle that dislikes the Bills now because they let him walk away for the small price of 13 million dollars.

I don't expect McGahee to have too many yards on the ground up the middle or to the outside on Winfield's side. With Willis' struggles on the ground, the Bills are going to need Losman to step up and beat them with his arm, against a secondary that is anything but weak.

The Vikings offense is medicore and does just enough to win them games most of the time, but with our run support up the middle, or lack there of, the Vikings could run circles all over the circled wagons of the Buffalo Bills. They are without Koren Robinson, which is an advantage for the Bills, but it all boils down to whether or not Brad Johnson can still command a team on the field. If Johnson's arm is no longer there, the Bills could easily stack the box to prevent the run and expect the senior Johnson to beat them the way the Vikings will force Losman to beat them.

Bills 24, Vikings 23, or Vikings 24, Bills 23. Narrow victory for whoever wins tomorrow, and i wouldn't doubt if the Bills see no movement in the power rankings on Monday, or if anything they will slide down into the mid twenties.