Inside the NFOprah

mary owen

this is the slowest moving football highlight show I have ever seen. I think I've seen 3 game highlights and 4 sappy family pieces.....and there's only 20 minutes left, maybe 15.

what a bunch of crap. If you ever have insomnia, watch a replay during the week.

:doh:

this is the slowest moving football highlight show I have ever seen. I think I've seen 3 game highlights and 4 sappy family pieces.....and there's only 20 minutes left, maybe 15.

what a bunch of crap. If you ever have insomnia, watch a replay during the week.

:doh:

789740[/snapback]

I was watching that show just lil while ago with a buddy. Then they showed the Carson Palmer story. Was it just me or was that strange and not really news worthy? Odd. These little tid bits on the players and listening to marino talk killed me. I seriously couldn't belive he took the Pats over the Bengals, who are at home. He was the only one and sad "iI don't see Brady and the Pats losing back-to-back games, even if they are on the road". Huh? Watch football lately Dan?

I was watching that show just lil while ago with a buddy.  Then they showed the Carson Palmer story.  Was it just me or was that strange and not really news worthy?  Odd.  These little tid bits on the players and listening to marino talk killed me.  I seriously couldn't belive he took the Pats over the Bengals, who are at home.  He was the only one and sad "iI don't see Brady and the Pats losing back-to-back games, even if they are on the road".  Huh?  Watch football lately Dan?

789751[/snapback]

No, but he has a new nickname. Skinny.

I don't see Brady and the Pats losing back-to-back games, even if they are on the road". Huh? Watch football lately Dan?

I'm not picking the Pats either but that comment got me thinking so I checked it out. Did you know the Pats haven't lost back-to-back games since 2002? :doh: