Bills have youngest starting lineup in the NFL

According to an article in today's Dallas Morning Snooze, the Texans have the youngest starting lineup, followed by the Jets, and the Bills are 11th. However that was based on OPENING DAY rosters, which for the Bills included Vincent and Wire, who are not starting anymore due to injury and ineffectiveness respectively, and Spikes who is currently nursing a hammy injury. With the CURRENT starting lineup, the average age for the Bills is 26.04, which would make them the youngest, with 2 starters over 30 years old, which is also the least in the NFL. If/When Spikes returns, the average age increases to 26.36, which ties them with the Texans, but they'll still have just 2 starters over 30.

Another change I see coming is Preston replacing Villy sooner rather than later, which lowers the average age to 25.95 with Spikes back in the lineup, and 25.63 without him. Cool! 0:)

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dw...in.2d39c8b.html

According to an article in today's Dallas Morning Snooze, the Texans have the youngest starting lineup, followed by the Jets, and the Bills are 11th.  However that was based on OPENING DAY rosters, which for the Bills included Vincent and Wire, who are not starting anymore due to injury and ineffectiveness respectively, and Spikes who is currently nursing a hammy injury.  With the CURRENT starting lineup, the average age for the Bills is 26.04, which would make them the youngest, with 2 starters over 30 years old, which is also the least in the NFL.  If/When Spikes returns, the average age increases to 26.36, which ties them with the Texans, but they'll still have just 2 starters over 30.

Another change I see coming is Preston replacing Villy sooner rather than later, which lowers the average age to 25.95 with Spikes back in the lineup, and 25.63 without him.  Cool! 0:)

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dw...in.2d39c8b.html

783970[/snapback]

Just curious, but did you adjust all the other rosters in the league for changes that have happened for the first couple of weeks?

SSDD

Just curious, but did you adjust all the other rosters in the league for changes that have happened for the first couple of weeks?SSDD

What other changes have you seen?

Edit: I just did the Jets, and replacing Kendall with Katnick, it lowers their starting age to 26.16 and gives them 3 starters over 30. Whaddya got for the Pats?

What other changes have you seen?

Edit:  I just did the Jets, and replacing Kendall with Katnick, it lowers their starting age to 26.16 and gives them 3 starters over 30.  Whaddya got for the Pats?

783979[/snapback]

Haven't done it, I wasn't thinking about the Pat's specifically, the original post just sounds like one of those "we stopped the run, except for that one 85 yard one he broke." posts.

The actual number doesn't realy matter, you guys have some good young talent, the future is really going to depend on how they mature, and how they take to coaching.

Honestly, I'm too lazy to do the Pat's right now, and the starting lineup doesen't matter all that much with the number of subsitutions they do. I'll run the numbers later for you.

SSDD