Just traded Fred Taylor

Phlegm Alley

My RBs were:

LT, Ronnie Brown, Gore, Chester Taylor, Fred Taylor

My WRs were: Holt, Driver, Roy Williams, Evans, Kennison

I was lacking serious production from my WR core, so I traded my #5 RB for a potential STUD WR. I think Bryant is going to have a huge year because I see SF playing from behind alot this year, and other than Gore out of the backfield and Vernon Davis, Alex Smith doesn't have anyone else to throw to. Plus they play in a weak division.

Do you guys think this was a good trade?

My RBs were:

LT, Ronnie Brown, Gore, Chester Taylor, Fred Taylor

My WRs were: Holt, Driver, Roy Williams, Evans, Kennison

I was lacking serious production from my WR core, so I traded my #5 RB for a potential STUD WR.  I think Bryant is going to have a huge year because I see SF playing from behind alot this year, and other than Gore out of the backfield and Vernon Davis, Alex Smith doesn't have anyone else to throw to.  Plus they play in a weak division.

Do you guys think this was a good trade?

783512[/snapback]

I think that move was smart for your squad, you really don't need him; your backs look good.

He should have a huge game against the iggles. Even if you only use him this week, you got a descent deal. You could always trade one of your backs if you get in a pinch.

"nock on wood" (Bang, Bang) Especially if your backs stay health. Now, I have to knock on wood myself because I am a rather superstious. No shower before the game last week, because before the Patsies game I showered. No Shower for me this wek. 0:)

"knock on wood" (bang Bang) for my Hammer Times!!!!

My Guys:

QB-

D. Culpepper (8)

T. Green (3)

S. McNair (7)

RB-

S. Jackson (7)

W. McGahee (8)

Ju. Jones (3)

T. Henry (7)

WR-

T. Owens (3)

A. Johnson (5)

L. Coles (9)

T. Glenn (3)

A. Toomer (4)

B. Berrian (7)

M. Colston (7)

G. Jennings (6)

TE-

J. Whitten (3)

C. Cooley (8)

K-

R. Lindell (8)

D-

Buffalo Bills (8)

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.