Colin Cowterd

seq004

Worth repeating one more time: we're bad until we're not.

One win against a crappy team does not a good team make.

779308[/snapback]

Were 1 and 1 so logic AT THIS POINT would say we are not bad. The jury is still out on teams like the Bills and Jets so I really don't know why he jumped the gun other than he's an idiot like I said. Lets beat the Jets.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Worth repeating one more time: we're bad until we're not.

One win against a crappy team does not a good team make.

779308[/snapback]

Crappy? They were a consensus favorite before the season started to win the division, some picked them to represent the AFC in the Super Bowl! <_<

How many sports stations nationwide have you listened to?  I've listened to guys in Austin and San Antonio the past few years and they're WAY worse than anything bad you hear on WGR.

Although, having every personality on WGR tow the company line about the new Sabres (ugly) uniforms makes me doubt their credibility.  Mike Schoop spent about an hour today trying to convince me that the new Sabres logo has a hidden sabre on the left side and a hidden B on the right side.  And people who don't like it hate logos that "make you think."  Then he added that he doesn't mean to be condenscending, which is the same thing as saying "Yes, I am being condescending."  The reacharounds they've been giving Larry Quinn all summer are embarassing.

779977[/snapback]

(Apologies to all who are sick and tired of Sabres logo posts (especially on a BILLS board), but here goes.)

If that's the case, I hate the logo even more. If you look at the logo from different angles and stare at it for a really long time (which is something I don't recommend prior to consulting your opthamologist), you can see a couple of things that Picasso might have used to represent a saber and a few things he might have used to represent a B. (So I now know how we ended up having this abomination forced down our throats, the designers were on an acid trip.)

If the spin doctors are that desperate to try to get people to look at the abominable snot smear in a favorable light, then they truly are starting to realize just how horrible it is.

I heard about 5 minutes of D'ohopp's spin in the car today. He was claiming that the only negativity towards the abominable snot smear were imaginary protests on the internet and not in the real world. He was using the selling out of 100 sweaters at the Sabre Store as proof that the masses love the sweaters. After a lady called him on it, he explained that he was being such a jackhole about the subject because the "haters" are being so "aggressive". Huh?

(Apologies to all who are sick and tired of Sabres logo posts (especially on a BILLS board), but here goes.)

As a logo designer, I am embarrassed and sad my hockey team uses more excuses than Bill Clinton trying to sell me on a horrible logo/design I will never like or purchase. "The lead designer is from Buffalo." blah blah. What a shame. With a great ending to last season, they try and do the right thing by going back to the old colors, but even screw that up.

/off soapbox