Larry Johnson??

Buffan00

The Chiefs OL isn't as good this year. He had a bunch of yardage vs. a good run D on the road yesterday with Damon Huard playing QB. The Bengals game I thought he'd do better. I still think he'll be as good or better than Alexander this year in the long run. LDT looks like the best pick so far; which isn't surprising considering how good his numbers were with a horrible supporting cast and marginal QB play in 2003.

The Chiefs OL isn't as good this year.  He had a bunch of yardage vs. a good run D on the road yesterday with Damon Huard playing QB.  The Bengals game I thought he'd do better.  I still think he'll be as good or better than Alexander this year in the long run.  LDT looks like the best pick so far; which isn't surprising considering how good his numbers were with a horrible supporting cast and marginal QB play in 2003.

778095[/snapback]

Of course, KC has actually played football teams, while SD has played the Faiders and Flaming Thumbtacks. It's a little early to toss Larry on the pyre.

Of course, KC has actually played football teams, while SD has played the Faiders and Flaming Thumbtacks.  It's a little early to toss Larry on the pyre.

778141[/snapback]

Agreed. I'm just saying, if you had to pick right now, LJ is the bigger risk based on their OL and coaching staff. Also, the Bengals run D isn't that good IMO.

The Chiefs OL isn't as good this year.  He had a bunch of yardage vs. a good run D on the road yesterday with Damon Huard playing QB.  The Bengals game I thought he'd do better.  I still think he'll be as good or better than Alexander this year in the long run.  LDT looks like the best pick so far; which isn't surprising considering how good his numbers were with a horrible supporting cast and marginal QB play in 2003.

778095[/snapback]

I had the #3 pick and picked up LT...I would have picked him at #1 so I already felt like I got a steal at the #3 pick.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.