This Week: Does JP Air it out?

pdh1

I say no and I say play it like the Chargers are with Rivers.  Run the Ball - a lot!!  Allow JP to grow up in gameplay experience.  The boy needs confidence and the ability to play the whole game efficiently.  Something that he was not allowed last year.  If our D can continue to hold, bend and not break, it will give us the chance to be balanced and not have to air it out.

i am also concerned about our Oline pass protection, they still need a lot of work especially Villy.

778218[/snapback]

Rivers 25-35 235 yards 1 td, no int

I dunno, I think the Jets D is pretty damn good. They're faster than the patriots and dolphins, and while their DLine might not be as talented as NE's, it's better than Miami's. And their OLine is MUCH better than Miami's. I wouldn't expect us to get 7 sacks on Pennington. I think they'll be tougher to beat than the Sabans.

I dunno, I think the Jets D is pretty damn good. They're faster than the patriots and dolphins, and while their DLine might not be as talented as NE's, it's better than Miami's. And their OLine is MUCH better than Miami's. I wouldn't expect us to get 7 sacks on Pennington. I think they'll be tougher to beat than the Sabans.

778399[/snapback]

I disagree. Their OL features TWO rookies and has struggled to produce ANYTHING on the ground, even playing the likes of the Titans. Of the three divisional games, this one favors us the most.

If we dominate the fins in their house one week only to lose to the Jets in OURS the next, then this team clearly lacks mental toughness. There is no excuse for us to lose this Sunday. I'm going to allow myself to EXPECT a win from this team, cause it's a game they should win. That's how it used to be in the old days....when the Bills were slated to play the Colts on sunday night, you expected them to win. After the performance I saw yesterday, I think we're good enough that we can expect a victory come Sunday.