The Dolphins game truly proved one thing

BoondckCL

Mike Mularkey as the head coach didn't even know the strengths and weaknesses of his own team.

More specifically the defensive unit. As a head coach, he is supposed to know all of the weaknesses of all of his players, he is supposed to know what they are capable of, and he should know how the other team is going to manipulate his player's weaknesses. Two years as the Bills head coach, and he doesn't know certain things like Schobel is not stellar in run support, or that Angelo Crowell cannot cover tight ends.

What kind of a monkey did we have running this team the past two years, and would we have quenched are thirst for playoffs two years ago had we not had an incompitent douche running the play on the field?

Mike Mularkey as the head coach didn't even know the strengths and weaknesses of his own team.

More specifically the defensive unit. As a head coach, he is supposed to know all of the weaknesses of all of his players, he is supposed to know what they are capable of, and he should know how the other team is going to manipulate his player's weaknesses. Two years as the Bills head coach, and he doesn't know certain things like Schobel is not stellar in run support, or that Angelo Crowell cannot cover tight ends.

What kind of a monkey did we have running this team the past two years, and would we have quenched are thirst for playoffs two years ago had we not had an incompitent douche running the play on the field?

777377[/snapback]

Right on Boondock, I'm not one to focus too much on the past but your post makes me wonder what the last 2 years could have been with a coach that could hold it together.

Right on Boondock, I'm not one to focus too much on the past but your post makes me wonder what the last 2 years could have been with a coach that could hold it together.

777405[/snapback]

I am a believer in timing and circumstance and in the competence of almost every person employed by the National Football League. I can rationalize the failures of some of the biggest "dummies" ever fired over the last twenty years. I cannot begin to explain the pitiful Dolphin performance yesterday.

Mullarky looks like a handicap of the worst sort. Again with Lee Suggs in on third downs. Again with the pass plays where it's obvious that they can't get everyone blocked. If he can't prepare for his old team, who can he prepare for ?