USA Today Pigskin Pool

BoondckCL

That's right ladies and gents. Sorry i just feel as though i have to gloat to someobdy, and i figure it is better to do it here instead of to the people in my personal pool, because of the reprucusions that i would have to face when someone topples my lead.

15-0 this week, #3 for the week in the country, and ranked #36 over all in the country with a record for selecting the winners of 25 football games out of 31. My record is 25-6 for those that can't do the math.

I'll be expecting a call from Al Pacino any day now. HAHA

That's right ladies and gents. Sorry i just feel as though i have to gloat to someobdy, and i figure it is better to do it here instead of to the people in my personal pool, because of the reprucusions that i would have to face when someone topples my lead.

15-0 this week, #3 for the week in the country, and ranked #36 over all in the country with a record for selecting the winners of 25 football games out of 31. My record is 25-6 for those that can't do the math.

I'll be expecting a call from Al Pacino any day now. HAHA

777372[/snapback]

Picking straight winners right, no spread?

I am in a pool at work picking the games straight-up and have also only missed 6 games over the first two weeks. I missed four in week 1 and the two I missed yesterday were both OT- I picked the Eagles and the Panthers. Both of them gave their games away. I have Pittsburgh tonight over Jax but looking back I might have gone the other way with that....We'll see...

49ers over the Rams was a clutch pick but damn if that didn't seem obvious for some reason....

Picking straight winners right, no spread?

I am in a pool at work picking the games straight-up and have also only missed 6 games over the first two weeks.  I missed four in week 1 and the two I missed yesterday were both OT- I picked the Eagles and the Panthers.  Both of them gave their games away.  I have Pittsburgh tonight over Jax but looking back I might have gone the other way with that....We'll see...

49ers over the Rams was a clutch pick but damn if that didn't seem obvious for some reason....

777500[/snapback]

I have to pick them straight up as well.

I took Pittsburght this week and thinking about it last night, i thought i should have gone the other way, but the NFL seems to be involved with a love affair with the Pittsburgh Steelers as of right now, so hopefully the refs throw them on their back tonight and that drives them to the win.