So...UB vs. #2 Auburn

duey

In the meantime, the current players can't wait for a chance to compete against the nation's No. 2-ranked team.

"If we upset them, it's going to be all over the news," said junior wide receiver Terrance Breaux. "Everyone is going to know Buffalo did it."

Can a team that is 40+ point dogs truely believe that they have a chance? I just want UB to score a TD and beat the spread.

UB has a lot of guts putting Auburn on the schedule.  My hats off to them.  If they can keep it within the spread, that would be an accomplishment.

I just hope that this game gives the program some positive exposure.

778462[/snapback]

This kind of matchup has nothing to do with guts. UB will be compensated far greater than anything else that could bring them this much money, probably even including a home game.

This is common practice. UB just happens to be scraping the bottom of the barrel when it comes to D-1, so this score will be a little more noticeable than say Northern Illinois being able to hang around with Ohio State.

Not bad. UB must have promised to cater free wings and beef 'n weck and loganberry  to the Auburn team and the attending press corps, so the bookies know that amity and feality and good will abounds.

A deductible expense, too. :lol:

780872[/snapback]

Mmmmmmm...loganberry. :blush: