Can I Start The 'Official' Game Thread?

true_blue_bill

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Dan Dierdorf is the worst... at least he started with a nice opening dialouge about Levy being back in the league.

775682[/snapback]

First think I heard him say was "The Dolphins have run two running plays", after their first running play.

And the Miami DB didn't bat the pass away from Parrish; Parrish batted it away from the DB. Lousy throw by Losman, good play by Parrish to protect against the interception.

Dan Dierdorf is an IDIOT!!!

1st play is a pass, 2nd play a run. After the 2nd play he says Miami coming right out to pound the ball, calling run plays on 1st 2 plays.

Then, it was villareal getting beat for the miami sack.....dumdorff says he beat fowler.

numbnutz

BTW -- D looks GREAT!

Why is Miami passing?  I mean, I'm cool with it and all, since they're getting their asses handed to them by the pass defense...but is Saban a total moron or something?

775694[/snapback]

Because they signed a superstar QB in the offseason...didn't you hear? They say he's almost as good as Michael Vick.

Why is Miami passing?  I mean, I'm cool with it and all, since they're getting their asses handed to them by the pass defense...but is Saban a total moron or something?

Parrish got sh------- blocking on that return, too.

775694[/snapback]

It's obvious....MM.....we are bound to be expecting the run so.....pass....pass.

775694[/snapback]

The quote from Dierdorf about two minutes ago..."Miami came out looking like it was going to pound the ball with a power running game and they figured, 'Well let's see what we can do through the air!' ".

So this, or something like it, is probably on Mularkey's resume right?

775694[/snapback]

Oh, wait...this is Mularkey calling plays, isn't it? Naturally, he's getting cute calling passes against a weak run defense. :unsure::doh: Mickey-mouse bull sh-- fake end around reverse !@#$tard halfback option pass in five...four...three...

is Saban a total moron or something?

The first time I ever even herad the guy speak was at his first press conference after being hired by the fins. I think I even posted about it the same day, but I was thoroughly unimpressed with the guy. Yeah, I hate the fins and have a natural bias against them, but the guy just seemed mentally slow and inarticulate. I don't buy him as the 'next big thing' in coaching. I'll take Jauron any day.

Lee Evans had alligator arms....or was that tipped?

775704[/snapback]

He tried to thread it through double coverage, so I think it may have been.....or else evans vision was partially blocked.