WGR 550 Howard Simon / McGahee was joking

I dont know if anyone was listening this morning, but my father said that WGR 550 Howard Simon show was saying that they believe Willis McGahee was only joking about teh 4th down play being 3rd down ... not that it means anything, just thought id post it

773426[/snapback]

welcome back - the internets are lovely this time of year :D

2 days ago ...

Buffalo News article

What does that have to do with Howard Simons opinion? It just proves it ... Two days ago or not. Dont be a dick.

773466[/snapback]

You said - and I quote -

"but my father said that WGR 550 Howard Simon show was saying that they believe Willis McGahee was only joking about teh 4th down play being 3rd down "

I just linked you a 2-day old article with direct quotes from Spikes' interview - and it's something discussed ad nauseum around here the last 2 days. I'm not trying to be an a$$ - I was simply teasing that you missed the half dozen threads talking about it.

If the issue was Howard Simon's opinion - my apologies, I misunderstood - not that I give a damn what Howard thinks.

You said - and I quote -

"but my father said that WGR 550 Howard Simon show was saying that they believe Willis McGahee was only joking about teh 4th down play being 3rd down "

I just linked you a 2-day old article with direct quotes from Spikes' interview - and it's something discussed ad nauseum around here the last 2 days.  I'm not trying to be an a$$ - I was simply teasing that you missed the half dozen threads talking about it.

If the issue was Howard Simon's opinion - my apologies, I misunderstood - not that I give a damn what Howard thinks.

773475[/snapback]

Agh I see ... its cool